Administration > Templates
Templates vs Layouts
Templates are used for for transactional messages while layouts are used for campaigns.
The Create Template tool is located in the upper-right corner of the Templates interface.
Effort IDs are from a legacy system and will be removed in the future in favor of our upcoming funnel system.
- Select which Publication your template will be used for from the drop-down menu.
- Select the template Type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Sender of your template from the drop-down menu.
- Give your template a Name.
- Give your template a Subject.
- Choose whether or not your template will be Active.
- Click Next
- Use the Content Editing tool to build your template. You may switch from Editor Mode to Code Mode
Confirm the template and then click save.
Updated 3 months ago