What is a condition?

A condition is a block that performs a check on the incoming connector and makes a decision on if the connection should go out true or false. Conditions are used to perform queries, create random split tests and other actions.

Available Conditions

ConditionFunction Taken
QueryA query is used to perform a true or false result on a subscription, subscriber, email, or publication.
SplitSelects a random output based upon the percentage selector. For example, a 90% chance would result in 10% of all requests going out true while 90% going out false