We introduced Google Oauth2 to gather user's Google's Postmaster stats.
First, login to Google Cloud APIs & Services and follow these steps:
- Select Auth Consent Screen on left menu
- Select External
- Choose an App Name, fill the User Support Email and Developer contact, then press Save and Continue
- Click Add or Remove Scopes
- Manually add this scope, press Update, then Save and Continue.
- Click Add Users, add your email address and press Add, then Save and Continue.
Next, we need to setup credentials:
- Select Credentials on the left menu, then 'Create Credentials' and choose 'OAuth client ID'
- Choose 'Web application' as your Application Type
- Populate the Authorized redirect URI
- After pressing create you will be displayed an 'OAuth client created' with your Client ID and Secret.
- Press 'Download JSON' and save the file for later.
The last thing to do in do in Google is to enable the new service you created:
- Select 'Enabled APIs & services' from the left menu and then '+ ENABLE API AND SERVICES'
- Next search the API Library for 'Postmaster' and select the only result
- Finally, press Enable
Finally, you will need to import the JSON configuration file you downloaded earlier into OptiPub:
- Navigate to Admin -> System Settings -> Integrations and press Add on Google OAuth2 Cloud API
- Press the import button the top right to import your config file and then press Save.
- Finally, press 'Connect' on the Gmail Postmaster Tools integration
You should seeing Gmail Postmaster Tools data collecting in your OptiPub account soon!
Updated about 2 months ago