Messaging > Create Message
Access not available to everyone.
Your message types might vary from what is within this document. Different mailing types are available depending on your licensed modules. Contact support for more details.
Select which type of message you want to send from the tabs located at the top of the page.
- Who are you sending it to?
- Locate the drop down menu on the left-hand side. Select the publication that you would like to send your message to.
- If you are sending a Promo, select a Promoted Publication from the drop-down menu.
- If you are sending a Renewal, select between Active and Expired underneath Renewal Type.
- If you are sending an SMS, continue on to the Creating an SMS Message guide.
- Are you sending a Test E-Mail?
- Choose between a Test E-Mail and a Campaign.
- Which segments do you want to include/exclude?
- Choose which segments you would like to include/exclude from the two drop-down menus. The amount of users in each segment is displayed next to the segment's name. Once you have made your selection, click Next.
Choose the Template you want to use from the drop-down menu.
Choose the Content you want to use from the drop-down menu.
Do you want to schedule your for a specific date and time, or send it immediately?**
- If you would like to schedule your message for a specific date and time, select Schedule and enter the time/date in the input field under Send Time. Otherwise, select Immediately.
Finalize your Subject Line
Input the desired Preview Line for the Message in the Preview Line field.
The Preview Line is a short blurb that will appear next to the Subject line in the recipient's inbox. Not all email providers support Preview Lines. Even when preview text is supported, no two inboxes look the same—both placement and character count vary. Refer to this guide for more info on the Preview Line and how to implement it: https://litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-preview-text-support
- Select which Sender you want to your message to be from using the drop-down menu.
7 ) Finalize your content using the content editor window and click Next.
Review your message details. Click Previous to edit earlier steps within the Create Message Tool. When you are satisfied with your message, Click Send.
Updated about 2 months ago